We have been handling railroad flagging services for over thirty years (Est. 1987) and are still the leader today.
ROWC provides professional qualified Railroad Flagman to physically represent your railroad or company on construction…
We hire the best-experienced railroad personnel to provide expert services to the railroad industry across the country.
Supervision & Flagging
- Jack and bore construction
- Horizontal bore pipe construction
- Hand mine tunnel construction
- Foundation construction
- New power line construction
- Relocation of existing power lines
- Maintenance of existing power lines
- Tree and bush removal
Fiber Optic Cable Construction
- Plowing in of duct and cable
- Horizontal bore construction
- Bridge attachment construction
- Installation of splice boxes and hand holes
- Preparation of sub-grade/sub-base for railroad/highway
- Storm water and sewer construction
- Building construction
- Bituminous and concrete paving
About Right-of-Way Consulting, Inc.
The Safety Culture we have created here at ROWC has been built on Values and Integrity. This principle guides every aspect of our business starting with ROWC owners, management and all of our professional railroad staff. ROWC has set the industry standard in providing a professional safety service to Class One railroads, short line railroads as well as outside contract service providers across the US. We have been providing professional Railroad safety services since 1987 and have been setting the standard ever since.